FluidOne is an environmentally conscious organisation and as such we acknowledge the potential environmental impact that our telecommunication carrier activities and network build and support activities may have on the environment.
This policy has been endorsed by the CEO who gives his full support to its implementation. The C-Suite, in co-ordination with the Integrated Management System (IMS) representative, are responsible for ensuring that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the organisation.
This document is applicable to all FluidOne employees and organisations working for us or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually at C-Suite level and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions of this policy will be archived and are available upon request. This policy statement is brought to the attention of all employees by being displayed on site, and covered in induction training may be reasonably requested by any interested party.
We are committed to the prevention of pollution and continual improvement of our environmental performance. This has been facilitated through the setting of environmental objectives based on our significant environmental aspects. These objectives are documented, allocated targets and programmes and periodically monitored and reviewed. The results of which are communicated throughout the Company and to our clients, suppliers and contractors and local residents where appropriate. As an organisation, we are committed to ensuring that we:
- Comply with all environmental legislation and other requirements, including, codes of practice and guidance produced by regulatory bodies and other third parties to which the Company subscribes.
- Provide all employees with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy, commensurate with their role.
- Work towards implementing an environmental management system that complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001: 2015, as defined within the scope of our EMS.
- Protection of the Environment to strive to integrate environmental best practice into our business operations.
- Prevent pollution to the environment, by ensuring that we manage waste.
- Minimise waste to landfill by reducing our waste generation and by segregating and recycling waste where economically and operationally feasible.
- Use energy, water, materials and other natural resources as efficiently as possible, giving particular regard to the long term sustainability of consumable items.
- Identify, quantify and reduce our carbon footprint and off-set our emissions through carbon positive projects.
- Ensure that the environment is considered in the procurement of goods and services.
Russell Horton, CEO - FluidOne Ltd
Date: 3rd February 2021Review Date: 3rd February 2022
4. CHANGE CONTROL
- All Complaints are examined and investigated by the Complaints Committee;
- A member of the Complaints Committee will reply with a formal response within five working days of the initial complaint submission;
- The written response will provide a resolution that may be accepted or, failing that parties will enter into a discussion to reach a resolution;
- FluidOne are subscribed to an Ombudsman scheme. In the event that a resolution cannot be reached amicably, Complaints can be escalated to the Ombudsman who will try to resolve the situation to the satisfaction of both parties;
- Complaints will be treated fairly, impartially and in confidence.
7. CHANGE CONTROL
|Version||Date||Status (i.e. Draft or Issue)||Summary Description of Change(s)||Approver (Job Title)|
|2.1||31/01/14||Draft||Existing Environmental Policy converted to new document format||PW|
|3.0||02/05/14||Issue||Document Classification Added||CR|
|4.0||11/12/14||Issue||Review date corrected||PW|
|5.0||11/12/15||Issue||Reviewed and updated||PW|
|6.0||11/12/16||Issue||Updated for FluidOne||PW|
|7.0||11/12/17||Issue||Reviewed for CEO endorsement||PW|
|8.0||26/03/18||Issue||Updated for 2015 standard||PW|
|9.0||15/01/19||Issue||Refreshed to stay in line with other IMS policies||PW|