FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
FluidOne has invested heavily in creating unique tools and propositions to support the needs of its channel partners. We now require a dedicated channel relationship Executive to ensure we are delivering an exceptional customer experience.
The Channel SRM will be tasked with supporting and communicating with new and existing channel partners ensuring we are delivering the highest level of customer service and technical support.
The Relationship Executive role is an instrumental position within the sales support team who will work in close conjunction with the operational and channel sales team, this to ensure we are providing an outstanding experience to our channel partners and hence play a crucial role in delivering against the growth strategy for this year.
Reporting to the Sales operations manager, the primary role is to act as the main point of escalation for our channel customers and owning the communication with customers, while resolving their issues from provisioning, technical support and in life queries. The role will be both phone and email based and using our incident management system.
The Relationship Executive will be targeted with achievable but challenging KPI’s.
- Manage a queue of tickets raised by the channel partner and distribute those tickets to the correct areas for action within an established 4-hour response SLA
- To manage internally the resolution of issues escalated to the channel partner queue
- Resolving customer issues, co-ordinate with the various departments in our business to get positive outcomes for our customers
- To proactively respond to customer queries within an agreed SLA
- To communicate with channel partners via the phone and email to provide regular updates on progress
- To offer phone-based assistance to our channel partners in the use of the DASH portal to make new orders and other activity
- Facilitate simple orders with the channel partner with the emphasis on self-service
- Add value to the customers via regular phone communication building strong mutual relationships
- Working side by side with the channel account managers to deliver a high level of service and satisfaction through continuous improvement
- Coordinating and participating in customer reviews including preparation of collateral and relevant usage reports and other relevant material
- Improve customer experiences across our strategic relationships
- Manage and audit Channel partner pricing to ensure pricing matches the agreed MSA documentation
- Report regularly to the weekly sales meeting on the key issues of the week
- On-Boarding support for mid-tier partners
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the business.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication
- Strong Emphasis on Empathy with the customer
- Desire to pro-actively communicate by phone as a preferred method backed up in writing
- Persistence in completing/resolving issues
- Good at building internal and external relationships
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
Who you will work with:
- You will report to the sales operations manager and work alongside the Partner Sales Account Management team
- You will work with various other teams in our business that can help you deliver a consistently high level of customer experience
Benefits after probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
Location: 5 Hatfields, London SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.