Established in 2006, FluidOne is an award-winning provider of Connected Cloud Solutions with a £68m turnover and focus on customer service, consistently achieving one of the highest Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in the industry, securing 84 for August 2022. Underlying its services is FluidOne’s national fibre network, Platform One, which is the most connected network in the UK. FluidOne has a strong company culture enjoyed by 310 staff and was ranked as outstanding in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2021 and in the top 50 Technology companies to work for in the UK.
FluidOne supports the needs of 1,350 customers, including 200 channel resellers, with services covering connectivity, SD-WAN, cyber security, IT managed services, mobile, IoT, UCaaS and CCaaS. Focusing on mid-market and Enterprise, FluidOne consults with its customers to design solutions that complement their in-house IT structures. FluidOne takes complex hybrid multi-site environments and makes them simple and secure, so end-users can access their business applications wherever they are.
Led by CEO Russell Horton, co-founder Chris Rogers (who started the business in 2006), CFO Roy Hastings and CRO Brendan Lynch, the management team is backed by Livingbridge to support their ambitious long-term strategy.
FluidOne has a unique proposition in the market for mobile our Mobile Flex proposition has seen us grow our mobile division by over 40% in the last 24 months. We now require another Field Based Customer Experience manager to regularly meet with customers to ensure a consistent level of service and support.
The Relationship Manager role is an instrumental senior position within the sales team who will work in close conjunction with Account Directors and Key Account Managers to deliver an outstanding experience to our mobile customers and hence play a crucial role in delivering the Sales retention strategy for this year.
Reporting to the Management in Mobile division you will be responsible for driving high retention levels across our mobile fleet and growing relationships by actively supporting our mid-market mobile customers alongside the team. This is through interacting collaboratively with the team by preparing customer reviews and assisting in renegotiating contracts whilst maintaining existing profit and revenue levels. Likewise, you will be expected to help identify new gaps in the voice market and provide recommendations around the delivery of FluidOne’s own mobile proposition.
The Relationship Manager will be targeted on retention across approx. 50 customers with achievable but challenging KPI’s.
- Deliver on FluidOne’s mobile retention strategy by providing a high-quality level
or Customer Relations
- Ensure mobile retention targets are achieved or exceeded
- Add value to the customers via regular meetings and service reviews
- Working side by side with KAMs and Account Directors to deliver a high level of service and satisfaction through continuous improvement to our mobile customers
- Coordinating and participating in customer reviews including preparation of collateral and relevant usage reports and other relevant material
- Customer review meetings at regular intervals
- Resolving customer issues, co-ordinate with the various departments in our business to get positive outcomes for our customers
- Improve customer experiences across our strategic relationships
- Be responsible for managing customers and their renewal cycles
- Provide customers with commercial advice for renewals, and in life tariff management
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Have worked in a support, service management or account management role
- You should demonstrate an ability and passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Mastery in developing relationships at all levels of the customer organisation
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Who you will work with:
- You will report into the Mobile Management Team, and work alongside the Account Management teams
- You will work with various other teams in our business that can help you deliver a consistently high level of customer experience
- On a day to day basis you will be collaborating to retain approx. 60 mid-market customers
Location: 5 Hatfields, London SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
Benefits after probationary period
- Subsidised Health and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Sodexo Discount Platform
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- One day off for Birthday
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
Other Available Positions
IT Services Team Manager