Established in 2006, FluidOne is an award-winning provider of Connected Cloud Solutions with a £68m turnover and focus on customer service, consistently achieving one of the highest Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in the industry, securing 82 for September 2022. Underlying its services is FluidOne’s national fibre network, Platform One, which is the most connected network in the UK. FluidOne has a strong company culture enjoyed by 310 staff and was ranked as outstanding in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2021 and in the top 50 Technology companies to work for in the UK.
FluidOne supports the needs of 1,350 customers, including 200 channel resellers, with services covering connectivity, SD-WAN, cyber security, IT managed services, mobile, IoT, UCaaS and CCaaS. Focusing on mid-market and Enterprise, FluidOne consults with its customers to design solutions that complement their in-house IT structures. FluidOne takes complex hybrid multi-site environments and makes them simple and secure, so end-users can access their business applications wherever they are.
Led by CEO Russell Horton, co-founder Chris Rogers (who started the business in 2006), CFO Roy Hastings and CRO Brendan Lynch, the management team is backed by Livingbridge to support their ambitious long-term strategy.
The Sales Support Administrator will play a key role in organising and offering administrative support to the sales team. They will be responsible for governing the sales process, ensuring accuracy and correct completion of the sales order process.
You will be confident in managing relationships in order to get things done and thrive under pressure. You will have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and an unfaltering presence against objections.
- Ensuring accuracy and timely completion of the sales order process
- Assure the sales team achieve their deadlines in an accurate and efficient manner
- Administrative tasks
- Provide essential pre-business administration support to the sales team
- Assist with meeting preparation including presentations, proposals and agendas
- Organise data and figures for board reports
- Update and maintain CRM records to a high standard
- Act as the point of contact for clients resolving administrative queries
- Process orders
- Greet guests at reception
Experience / Qualifications:
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach is crucial to this role
- Must be a keen collaborator and build key relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- The ability to effectively multitask
- Exceptional organisational skills are key the success of this role
- Knowledge of Microsoft office package is a must
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Benefits after probationary period
- Subsidised Health and subsidised dental care
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Sodexo Discount Platform
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Pension contribution- 5% company contribution
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- One day off for Birthday
- Half price internet connectivity
- Ride2Work scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
How to apply:
Please Send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Other Available Positions
London, SE1 9PG
Head of Solution Architecture
Competitive + bonus
M-F, 9am – 5:30pm