FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market-leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 75 as at Sept19 against a telecoms industry average of 32.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market-leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity-related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
The Sales Support Administrator will play a key role in organising and offering administrative support to the sales team. They will be responsible for governing the sales process, ensuring accuracy and correct completion of sales orders.
You will be confident in managing relationships in order to get things done and thrive under pressure. You will have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and an unfaltering commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of sales orders within applicable SLA’s
- Liaise with other departments to resolve any issues that interfere with the progression of orders
- Administrative tasks
- Provide essential pre-business administration support to the sales team
- Update and maintain CRM records to a high standard
- Act as the point of contact for clients resolving administrative queries
- Greet guests at reception
- Assisting Sales Operations Manager with Ad hoc projects
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach
- Must be a keen collaborator and build key relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- The ability to effectively multitask
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office package is a must
- Experience or familiarity with provisioning of data products an advantage
Benefits after the probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.