FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys. Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for.
The individual should be a disciplined, highly self-motivated self-starter, thorough with good attention to detail. A commitment to see things through to completion, comfortable doing whatever it takes to achieve objectives whilst maintaining quality. A team player and leader who can prove their ability to gain results by calling upon and managing resources effectively. They will need to be tenacious, focused, but inclusive and clear, communicating effectively with others in direct or virtual teams.
High integrity and high credibility are a must, this person must be able to lead by example when it comes to handling C level discussions and negotiations. The candidate needs to be able to earn and command the respect of the team, peers and colleagues in other departments.
The purpose of the Sales Management role is to be responsible for driving the sales number of the Enterprise and New Business Team and achieving a targeted level of contract value for new/incremental business. You will also be responsible for working with the leadership team to set the path for the team to follow in 2019 and beyond.
- Lead, support and develop the Enterprise, Account Management and New Business Teams
- Maintenance and growth of existing accounts
- Manage pipeline of the team and ensure 30/60/90 days funnel is growing
- Ensure effective selling and promoting of the full-service portfolio into the base
- Ensure the required levels of performance are achieved across the team, managing performance issues in a timely and structured manner
- Provide weekly/monthly sales reports on KPI’s, AGP and Sector Performance
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts
- Ensure the team gains and maintains the required level of product knowledge
- Create a motivational team culture
- Create an appropriately competitive success driven team culture through high profile reporting and recognition
- Run a set of consistent and structured team meetings to communicate and gather forecasting, performance, relevant developments (product updates for example) and provide a forum for team communication
- Be the first escalation point for the team
- Develop strong relationships at management level in key dependency groups such as Product, Pricing, Service Delivery to support the sales effort
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Director to drive best value from the marketing budget and activity with a prime focus on lead generation and touching the key target prospects in our addressable market
- Any other duties commensurate to role
The Enterprise Sales Manager role is an instrumental senior position in the sales team that will contribute towards a combination of new business targets. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will work in conjunction with the Sales team to acquire 500+ employee businesses. You will be expected to maximise the potential of FluidOne’s comprehensive portfolio of unique voice and data solutions on offer through our strategic network partnerships.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will be targeted on a quarterly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent six figure package and award-winning company benefits.
Experience / Qualifications:
- We are looking for a strong ability to lead by example together with prior UK Telecoms management experience
- Excellent coaching & leadership skills
- A proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
- Extensive enterprise experience of selling Network Services, IOT, UC and Cloud services
Benefits after probationary period:
Benefits after probationary period:Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
Life assurance (3 x salary)
Discounted gym membership
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
How to apply:
Please send you CV with covering letter to email@example.com. Please add the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.