FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for ambitious Sales Manager to work in our growing Sales Team.
The Sales Manager will be the line manager of a highly successful Channel team. They will be tasked with developing a team responsible for growing existing client relationships, driving new business and managing our channel partners.
Excellent leadership and coaching qualities are a must, coupled with a real appetite to develop people.
You will have a strategic mind that is not afraid to challenge the status quo, but have the gravitas to deliver through the team.
The Sales Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation
- Effectively lead a team of up to 5 to over achieve on all metrics
- Manage cross functional responsibilities across the sales floor through strong relationship management
- Be a natural coach with a hunger to develop people
- Create, implement and execute different strategies to match our routes to market
- Have high level of management skills
- Be responsible for making over achievement habitual through your team
Experience / Qualifications:
- To be a leader that is not scared of getting their “hands dirty”
- A proven track record of smashing targets is essential
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Lead from the front and have a strong enthusiasm for sales and technology
- Being able to manage change effectively
- Must be target orientated and have a competitive edge
Benefits after probationary period:
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Free high speed internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Free private medical insurance
Subsidised dental insurance
Discounted gym membership
6% Pension contribution
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
5 Hatfields, London, SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.