FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market-leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 75 as at Sept19 against a telecoms industry average of 32.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market-leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity-related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
This is a ‘Player–Manager’ position heading up a small team to support our tier one Strategic Partners. The individual will be disciplined, structured and self-motivated with a track record of selling to mid-market and enterprise customers. The individual will have excellent attention to detail and a commitment to see things through to completion, doing whatever it takes to achieve objectives whilst maintaining quality.
As a team leader this person will own their own projects while supporting other members of the team in different accounts or smaller deals while using their experience to help these team members grow.
This person will be able to prove their ability to gain results by calling upon and managing resources, both internally and externally, to build and deliver solutions. They will need to be tenacious, focused, with clear communication skills effectively with others in direct or virtual teams.
High integrity and high credibility are a must, this person must be able to lead by example when it comes to handling C level discussions and negotiations. The candidate needs to be able to earn and command the respect of the team, peers and colleagues in other departments.
The purpose of this Sales Management role is to be responsible for driving the sales number of the partners identified as ‘Strategic’, achieving a targeted level of contract value for new/incremental business. You will also be responsible for working with your team to ensure that FluidOne are accepted as the preferred partner for the services that FluidOne provide in the specified accounts. You will also be expected to work with the Enterprise Sales Director and the Leadership Team to set the path for the team to follow in 2020 and beyond.
- Proactive management of key partner relationships
- Ensure that effective account mapping exercises are taking place with the sales teams or the designated partners
- Ensure that all opportunities are approached and managed in structured, methodical way, following FluidOne sales methods
- Lead, support and develop the team
- Manage pipeline of the team and ensure 30/60/90 days funnel is growing
- Ensure effective selling and promoting of the full-service portfolio in all opportunities
- Ensure the required levels of performance are achieved across the team, managing performance issues in a timely and structured manner
- Provide weekly/monthly sales reports on KPI’s, AGP and Sector Performance
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts
- Ensure the team gains and maintains the required level of product knowledge
- Maintain and grow the motivated team culture
- Create an appropriately competitive success driven team culture through high profile reporting and recognition
- Be the first escalation point for the team
- Develop strong relationships at management level in key dependency groups such as Product, Pricing, Service Delivery to support the sales effort
- Any other duties commensurate to role
The Sales Manager (Strategic Partners) role is an instrumental senior position in the sales team that will contribute towards a combination of new business targets. Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director you will work in conjunction with the Sales team to acquire 500+ employee businesses. You will be expected to maximise the potential of FluidOne’s comprehensive portfolio of unique voice and data solutions on offer through our strategic network partnerships.
The Sales Manager (Strategic Partners) will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent six figure package and award-winning company benefits.
- We are looking for a strong ability to lead by example
- Prior UK Telecoms new business sales experience
- Excellent leadership skills, either as a manager or team leader
- A proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
- Extensive enterprise experience of selling Network Services, IoT, UC and Cloud services
Benefits after probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
Location: 5 Hatfields, London SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.