FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne to work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our Finance Team.
In this role, you will be working with the finance team in the following areas:
1. Assist in day to day activity such as monitoring the accounts payable mail box, processing supplier invoices.
2. Reconciling supplier accounts and dealing with any queries
3. Preparing supplier payment runs
4. Liaising with different departments to authorising stock and partner commission invoices
5. Scanning invoices and documents onto Access Dimensions
Experience / Qualifications
• Must have good analytical skills and be able to work through and solve any issues that may arise from day to day
• Attention to detail is essential
• Must be able to work in a high pressure environment and still achieve targets
• Be able to meet deadlines, both daily and monthly
Benefits after the probationary period
Free private health care
Subsidised dental care
Discounted gym membership
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.