FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market-leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 75 as at Sept19 against a telecoms industry average of 32.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market-leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity-related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
Full Job Specification:
The Reporting Analyst will be an experienced, mathematically-minded individual who is responsible for the timely and accurate creation and production of reporting from our SQL databases.
The position will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Finance, Service Delivery and Sales as part of a fast-paced Billing team. The right candidate will seize this opportunity to grow in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Create and manage the monthly production of reporting from our SQL databases used to manage billing, provisioning and support.
- Identify issues the reports highlight and raise to the appropriate team to provide resolution.
- Create and despatch regular bespoke reporting for our customers from our databases.
Create operational billing reporting to assist with the resolution of customer queries and the accurate and timely despatch of invoices.
- Track and report on disputes with carriers and ensure we are receiving the required credits
- Track and monitor the accurate and correct production of our supply side invoices as a revenue assurance exercise – report on this monthly
Experience / Qualifications
- Flexible, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A maths, science or finance-related degree is ideal
- Previous experience with telecommunications is a must
- Previous experience as a Billing/reporting Analyst
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Previous SQL experience is essential
This job specification does not list all duties and is not limited to the above list of responsibilities.
Benefits after Probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.