Established in 2006, FluidOne is an award-winning provider of Connected Cloud Solutions with a £68m turnover and focus on customer service, consistently achieving one of the highest Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in the industry, securing 85 for April 2022. Underlying its services is FluidOne’s national fibre network, Platform One, which is the most connected network in the UK. FluidOne has a strong company culture enjoyed by 310 staff and was ranked as outstanding in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2021 and in the top 50 Technology companies to work for in the UK.
FluidOne supports the needs of 1,350 customers, including 200 channel resellers, with services covering connectivity, SD-WAN, cyber security, IT managed services, mobile, IoT, UCaaS and CCaaS. Focusing on mid- market and Enterprise, FluidOne consults with its customers to design solutions that complement their in- house IT structures. FluidOne takes complex hybrid multi-site environments and makes them simple and secure, so end-users can access their business applications wherever they are.
Led by CEO Russell Horton, co-founder Chris Rogers (who started the business in 2006), CFO Roy Hastings and CRO Brendan Lynch, the management team is backed by Livingbridge to support their ambitious long-term strategy.
We have completed a series of acquisitions over the last two years that have added significant scale, capabilities and products and plan to continue to grow organically and through further acquisitions. As a result, we now need to recruitment an additional accounts payable administrator to join the team.
As physical infrastructure engineer you will be responsible for the successful installation and delivery of a range of cabling technologies, including CAT5e, CAT6, Fibre, WiFi, and line of sight installations to meet the demands of our expanding client base.
- Installation and termination of Copper and Fibre cabling. Testing structured cabling systems, including voice, data and fibre backbones to a high standard
- Patching and testing of data and voice connections (Full training will be provided)
- Knowledge and experience of wireless LANs would be advantageous
- Some TCP/IP networking knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Will be required to travel to sites of work anywhere in the UK
- Previous ISP/telco background will also be a benefit
- FluidOne undertakes projects both locally and nationally, hence a full UK driving licence is required and be candidates should be aged 21 or over.
- A CSCS card (construction skills certificate) holder would be good as would a current IPAF for boom or scissor lifts
- Prepared to work alone, or as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate good customer service skills and experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic
Other Available Positions
London, SE1 9PG
Head of Solution Architecture
Competitive + bonus
M-F, 9am – 5:30pm
Finance Operations Manager
£22k - £26k based on experience