Who are we?
FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of technology. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has consistently placed in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies. As we continue to grow, there has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious Network Support Analyst to work in our expanding Support Helpdesk.
Looking for your break into IT and Data Networking? This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic school leavers or graduates looking to kick start their career in a young, fun and dynamic company. FluidOne are currently seeking a Network Support Analyst to sit on our Support Helpdesk.
FluidOne is a fast-growing dynamic company and the right candidate will see opportunity for rapid career progression.
Your career at FluidOne will be challenging, fun and very rewarding. In summary, you will be:
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Responsible for working within the support team and escalating problems to the necessary engineers.
- First point of contact for support enquiries by phone, email and client portal.
- Logging details of faults in our ticketing system, diagnosing and resolving faults.
- Liaising with wholesale suppliers and partners to resolve technical faults.
- Coordinating tests and troubleshooting with clients to resolve technical faults.
- Keeping clients well informed on progress of support tickets, by email and phone.
Experience / Qualifications
- Some customer service experience required – must have excellent communication skills.
- Awareness of OSI Model.
- Awareness of Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Understanding of ITIL aligned services.
- Good WAN/MPLS experience.
- Must have a strong enthusiasm for IT and Data Networking.
- An excellent command of English both written and verbal.
The Award-Winning Company Benefits
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Free high-speed internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Free private medical Insurance
- Life Assurance (3x Base salary)
- Subsidised dental insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- 6% Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride2Work scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Individual bonuses
- Free Flu Jabs