FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne works closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #63 in 2018. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious Mobile Support Engineer to work on our support help desk with exposure to some of FluidOne’s technical geniuses!
This role is ideal for someone with experience in a Mobile Retail or Commercial environment with an understanding of mobile technology, pricing, porting and service.
You will be working in a team of five people supporting our direct and indirect mobile base.
FluidOne uniquely offers connections through all three of the main UK network providers, Vodafone, EE and O2, with an industry leading NPS Score of 84 we expect the highest level of service from our staff. In total the team supports 25,000 mobile customers.
FluidOne is a fast-growing dynamic company and the right candidate will see an opportunity for rapid career progression.
Full Job Specification
• Responds to phone calls, client portal requests and emails supporting customer requests for new connections, adds moves and changes.
• Uses our CRM system Kayako to record and support all customer interactions
• Ensures accurate and timely processing and response to our customers’ requirements ensuring response and resolution SLA targets are met
• Responsible for ensuring issues are escalated where necessary to the management team
• Fault diagnosis and resolution through liaison with our suppliers, taking ownership of the issue and responsibility for chasing and resolving the issue whatever the source of the challenge
• Coordinating tests and troubleshooting with clients to resolve technical faults
• Management of large orders and complex roll-out of connections for large customers
• Communicating clearly and concisely to our customers ensuring they updated at all stages of their interaction with us, according to the response SLA
• Any other duties commensurate to the role as assigned by your Line Manager
Experience / Qualifications
• Customer Service Experience essential
• Previous knowledge of Mobile Telecoms Industry
• Experienced in the use of Excel and Word to an intermediate level
• A good standard of English language, spelling and Grammar that will be tested at interview stage
• Must be able to work independently and run virtual teams to deliver
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Business or IT related degree
• A strong enthusiasm for sales methods and technology
• Strong communication skills – an understanding of when, why and how a customer needs to be communicated with
Benefits after probationary period
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings: go-karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Free high-speed internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
6% Pension contribution
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
Free flu jabs
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.