FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market-leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity-related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
The Project Provisioning Executive will be an organised and diligent individual with strong attention to detail and persistence. The successful candidate will have experience in provisioning project connectivity products including Ethernet, ADSL services requiring extensive civils works, wayleave and traffic management issues.
The role will be responsible for managing orders that have additional build requirements escalated at survey stage from our business.
- Ensuring provisioning stages are followed during product delivery to our clients
- Keeping clients updated on order progression in writing and according to the provided email templates and timetables for communication
- Maintaining Order Tracking Documentation for project Customers
- Answering client queries by phone and email within the project orders SLA or as required by your line manager
- Working with other members of the Service Delivery and Escalation team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Producing Documentation and reports on performance and timelines of order journeys for project orders
- Adhering to quality communication standards defined by FluidOne
- Adhering to FluidOne’s Security and Data Protection and confidentiality Clauses
- Working closely with the escalations manager to ensure that orders follow the shortest possible path from signature to billing
- Make recommendations for process change where appropriate
- Ensuring provisioning conforms to the FluidOne product SLAs
Experience / Qualifications:
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach is crucial to this role
- Flexible, analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous Telecommunications experience preferred
This job specification does not list all duties and is not limited to the above list of responsibilities.
Benefits after Probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
Location: Hemel Hempstead.
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.