FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
We are excited to announce a Junior Product Manager role available across the team, the role builds upon an operational, technical, sales or marketing skill set and applies these skills within a role focused on the delivery of products into the FluidOne organisation which our customers will love and our internal teams are an advocate of and trust.
We see this as a developmental role, so no previous Product Management experience is required, you just need to have a passion for our industry, an eye for detail and a want to learn!
In the role of Junior Product Manager, you will be responsible supporting the delivery of multiple product introductions and iterations within a grouping of products. Your role will combine both leadership within delivery teams as well as supporting the team with your analytical and delivery skill set.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Working across a broad product set, with the Head of Product to deliver products and iterations into the FluidOne portfolio
- Analysing the needs and designing the solution with all key areas of the organisation for new or changes to existing products
- Support delivering change into the organisation for both the introduction and iteration of products into the FluidOne portfolio
- Work with our Business Analysts for the creation of business process models for new or in-life changes of products. Ensuring the process is both optimised and delivers the required customer experience. In line with existing standards
- Be an advocate of and support in delivering the resulting change into the organisation as part of delivering the product
- Taking ownership for a number of in-life processes and reporting capabilities from across the team
- Own the internal and external customer experience ensuring everything we do is market leading
This job specification does not list all duties and is not limited to the above list of responsibilities
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of delivering or supporting change in an organisation
- Having high attention to detail and analytical approach to a situation
- Demonstrate an ability to build and grow relationships with internal and external customers
- Having a commercial awareness
- A broad understanding of the technology industry and how the products fulfil customers’ needs
- Can solicit feedback from the different touch-points of the business and consolidate into a set of meaningful information
Benefits after probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
Location: 5 Hatfields, London SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.