FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne works closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for ambitious Channel Account Director to work in our growing Sales Team.
The Channel Account Director will be tasked with growing existing accounts as well as targeting new acquisitions that can become key accounts. You will be responsible for finding new sales opportunities within the partners – sell with - and supporting partner development. You will manage the relationship with key Authorised Partners through their time at FluidOne, becoming a single point of contact for all aspects of their relationship.
The Channel Account Director will be targeted monthly, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
• Hit individual monthly sales targets
• Forecast business opportunities to your line manager
• Quote and propose FluidOne’s product and services
• Demonstrate FluidOne’s products with onsite meetings
• Increase revenue and new products adoption from the base
• Provide training to partners and resellers when required
• Manage resellers ongoing sales needs and propose new solutions
• Maintain a good technical and industry knowledge
• Participate in networking events
• Process orders and setup new accounts
• Point of escalation for Support, Provisioning and Finance issues
Experience / Qualifications
• A minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior Account Manager in Data
• Consistently over achieving against targets
• Broad knowledge of the industry, products and services
• Able to demonstrate key acquisition, account growth and large deals won
• Must be able to work independently and run virtual teams to deliver
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Business or IT related degree
• A strong enthusiasm for sales methods and technology
• Must be target orientated, money motivated and have a competitive
Benefits after probationary period
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution - 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.