Head of Service Delivery
Group Service Director
37 hours per week Mon-Fri Excluding Bank Holidays.
Established in 2006, FluidOne is an award-winning provider of Connected Cloud Solutions with a £92m turnover and focus on customer service, consistently achieving one of the highest Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in the industry, securing 88 for April 2023. Underlying its services is FluidOne’s national fibre network, Platform One, which is the most connected network in the UK. FluidOne has a strong company culture enjoyed by 390 staff and was ranked as outstanding in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards 2021 and in the top 50 Technology companies to work for in the UK.
FluidOne supports the needs of 2000 customers, including 200 channel resellers, with services covering connectivity, SD-WAN, cyber security, IT managed services, mobile, IoT, UCaaS and CCaaS. Focusing on mid-market and Enterprise, FluidOne consults with its customers to design solutions that complement their in-house IT structures. FluidOne takes complex hybrid multi-site environments and makes them simple and secure, so end-users can access their business applications wherever they are.
An ambitious company with plans to grow in from current £92m Annual Revenue, 390 Staff to £300m Annual Revenue and 1300 staff by 2030 with a combination of acquisition and organic growth.
Led by CEO Russell Horton, co-founder Chris Rogers (who started the business in 2006), CFO Roy Hastings and CRO Brendan Lynch, the management team is backed by Private Equity Company, Livingbridge, to support their ambitious long-term strategy.
Head of Service Delivery is responsible for the delivery of high-quality Service Delivery across FluidOne. Managing the two departments responsible for the delivery of the FluidOne Data Service this includes the entire lifecycle of Delivery from Project Initiation and service design through to implementation and handover to the technical support teams.
Managing the Service Delivery teams (Project Management and Provisioning) The Head of Service Delivery will ensure adherence to SLA for delivery of the high-quality service FluidOne is known for. Across an estate of 20,000 Ethernet and Broadband connections managed by our Network Operations centre, we provide an industry leading pro-active managed service to our customers with a world beating NPS averaging over eighty for the last two years.
The team comprises just over twenty-five staff and as a result is a busy role with many with a further twenty Engineering staff supporting project delivery.
- Manage delivery processes such that they adhere to the quality and SLA requirements of the Company
- Manage the delivery teams to a set of strict SLAs ensuring adherence to quality and time controls.
- Ensure the teams are up to date in terms of product training and have current documented knowledge on the FluidOne Portfolio
- Identify and remove process issues and cross-departmental obstacles to smooth provisioning and support processes.
- Manage escalations from the Delivery area and liaise with customers and internal departments to resolve.
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding process for the teams including training, mentoring and ongoing support.
- Manage supplier review and ensure they are maintaining their commitment and SLA to us for both delivery and support.
- Management and mentoring of Team Managers in Project Management, Service Delivery teams.
- Take an active role in specification and improvement of support systems (CRM/Ticketing).
- Manage Change Within your business areas – including any structural change
- Manage Integration of processes and personnel into your teams from acquired businesses
Experience / Qualifications:
- Ten years plus in the industry
- Previous experience in a senior service delivery role within the industry
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Benefits after probationary period
- Subsidised Health and subsidised dental care
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Sodexo Discount Platform
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Pension contribution- 5% company contribution
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- One day off for Birthday
- Half price internet connectivity
- Ride2Work scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.