FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small companies to work for in London.
With that in mind we are currently seeking a Finance Assistant to join our Finance Team.
Join the finance team to support and drive business efficiency. We're looking for a hands-on, team player who's a self-starter overseeing the Accounts Payable function. You'll be working closely with colleagues, suppliers., partners and customers. If that's you please get in touch.
1. Assist in day to day activity such as monitoring the accounts payable mailbox and processing supplier invoices.
2. Reconciling supplier accounts and dealing with any queries
3. Preparing supplier payment runs
4. Liaising with different departments to authorise invoice, stock and partner commission invoices
5. Maintain digital records of invoices and documents onto Access Dimensions
Benefits after the probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.