FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #63 in 2018. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious Head of Practice to work in our growing Sales Team
The Head of Practice will be the line manager of a highly successful team of sales executives at different levels. They will be tasked with developing a team responsible for growing existing client relationships, driving new business and managing our channel partners.
Excellent strong experienced leadership and coaching qualities are a must coupled with a real appetite to develop people.
You will have a strategic mind that is not afraid to challenge the status quo but have the gravitas to deliver through their team.
The Head of Practice will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
• Effectively lead a team of up to 7 sales executives to over achieve on all sales and business targets and associated business metric
• Manage cross functional responsibilities across the sales floor through strong relationship management ensuring internal engagement and support of all departments outside of sales
• Create, implement and execute the sales strategies to match our routes to market
• Be responsible for making over achievement habitual through your team
• Ensure high and wide relationships with targeted prospects and customers involving all those outside of sales as a virtual team to the customers.
• As an accomplished sales leader develop and coach your team to achieve more
• Support the Sales Director with timing weekly and monthly reports on progress against performance, top opportunities, pipeline and any other duties as required
Experience / Qualifications:
• Demonstrable experience in sales leadership including growth start up, mid-market and enterprise.
• Experienced hands-on leader ready to roll their sleeves up to ensure targets and growth ambitions are met
• A proven track record of delivery of targets and key KPI’s across a wider team contribution
• Keen collaborator with a strong ability to establish and maintain good internal relationships
• Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and numerical
• Experience and management of CRM for target management and pipeline growth
• Lead from the front and have a strong enthusiasm for sales and technology
• Being able to manage change effectively in a fast growth company
• Miller Heiman, Taz, Spin, Challenger methodology background preferred
• Knowledge of the partner market with demonstrable references
Benefits after the probationary period:
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings
Free high speed internet connectivity
Free private medical insurance
Subsidised dental insurance
Discounted gym membership
6% Pension contribution
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.