FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys. Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for.
With that in mind we are currently seeking a Head of Marketing to establish a new team within the company.
Job Level: Sales Management Team
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Director
Direct Reports: 2 initially
FluidOne is looking to strengthen our brand, drive a stronger customer experiences, and anchor our products, services and initiatives.
We are giving the opportunity to an entrepreneurial and driven Marketing expert, to head up our Marketing function, and define what great looks like. We are looking for an exceptional individual, capable of driving change, establishing structure and processes, and setting the vision and strategy.
- Design and Lead the FluidOne’s Marketing Strategy
- Define what great looks like for the Business and build the roadmap and enablers of success
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to design the Marketing organisation
- Responsible for customer experience across our Direct, Mobile, Enterprise and Strategic businesses.
- Oversee the overall content and touchpoint strategy
- Responsible for B2B lead generation, and coordination of B2B Marketing strategy and initiatives
- Responsible for Product development and Management based, on Customer needs.
- Lead Data, Analytics and Insight strategy, and work with Finance and tech team to establish usable dashboards to understand and respond to customer behaviour.
- Take and translate client requirements and turn into executable strategies
- Work in partnership with Sales and CS teams to continuously optimise the Consumer Experience
- Lead our External Communications and PR strategy and implementation
- Establish Marketing capability, processes and priorities within the team
- Be the voice of Marketing in the Sales Management team, and drive customer-centric culture throughout the organisation
- Establish the Customer KPIs and a reporting structure for keeping key stakeholders informed in real time
- Oversee the design and use of the brand throughout the business and its further development
- Work with designers and developers on increasing and developing brand presence through the website and supporting materials
- Edit and manage internal and external news content
- Organise and support customer events in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Update and develop sales supporting material such as proposal and presentation templates
- Create regular content for publication and comment on the company’s own mediums such as Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn and website
- Work with development and sales teams with the creation of new products and services and their subsequent promotion to customers
- Create and maintain online marketing campaign to drive higher sales through increasing number of incoming enquiries.
- Strong Leader: Build the vision, and empower and motivate others to drive it
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Consumer-Centric & Digital First
- Data-Driven & Analytical
- Results Driven
- Presents with impact
- Self-Starter & Entrepreneurial
- Stakeholder Management
- Creative, Resourceful & Hands-on
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in B2B Marketing/Customer Experience Role
- Proven experience in a digital Marketing role
- Experience with eCommerce & online subscriptions
- Experience with B2B strategy, lead generation and relationship management
- Experience with Corporate Branding, communications and PR management
- Experience with CRM programme implementation
- Experience with Consumer BI tools and Google Analytics
- Experience in Budget and P&L management
- Preferred: Experience with Business Telecoms or Business subscription business model
Benefits after probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
How to apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Head of Marketing’ as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.