FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #63 in 2018. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind we are currently seeking a Head of Marketing to establish a new team within the company.
Job Level: Sales Management Team
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Director
Direct Reports: 2 initially
FluidOne is looking to strengthen our brand, drive a stronger customer experiences, and anchor our products, services and initiatives.
We are giving the opportunity to an entrepreneurial and driven Marketing expert, to head up our Marketing function, and define what great looks like. We are looking for an exceptional individual, capable of driving change, establishing structure and processes, and setting the vision and strategy.
- Design and Lead the FluidOne’s Marketing Strategy
- Define what great looks like for the Business and build the roadmap and enablers of success
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to design the Marketing organisation
- Responsible for customer experience across our Direct, Mobile, Enterprise and Strategic businesses.
- Oversee the overall content and touchpoint strategy
- Responsible for B2B lead generation, and coordination of B2B Marketing strategy and initiatives
- Responsible for Product development and Management based, on Customer needs.
- Lead Data, Analytics and Insight strategy, and work with Finance and tech team to establish usable dashboards to understand and respond to customer behaviour.
- Take and translate client requirements and turn into executable strategies
- Work in partnership with Sales and CS teams to continuously optimise the Consumer Experience
- Lead our External Communications and PR strategy and implementation
- Establish Marketing capability, processes and priorities within the team
- Be the voice of Marketing in the Sales Management team, and drive customer-centric culture throughout the organisation
- Establish the Customer KPIs and a reporting structure for keeping key stakeholders informed in real time
- Oversee the design and use of the brand throughout the business and its further development
- Work with designers and developers on increasing and developing brand presence through the website and supporting materials
- Edit and manage internal and external news content
- Organise and support customer events in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Update and develop sales supporting material such as proposal and presentation templates
- Create regular content for publication and comment on the company’s own mediums such as Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn and website
- Work with development and sales teams with the creation of new products and services and their subsequent promotion to customers
- Create and maintain online marketing campaign to drive higher sales through increasing number of incoming enquiries.
- Strong Leader: Build the vision, and empower and motivate others to drive it
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Consumer-Centric & Digital First
- Data-Driven & Analytical
- Results Driven
- Presents with impact
- Self-Starter & Entrepreneurial
- Stakeholder Management
- Creative, Resourceful & Hands-on
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in B2B Marketing/Customer Experience Role
- Proven experience in a digital Marketing role
- Experience with eCommerce & online subscriptions
- Experience with B2B strategy, lead generation and relationship management
- Experience with Corporate Branding, communications and PR management
- Experience with CRM programme implementation
- Experience with Consumer BI tools and Google Analytics
- Experience in Budget and P&L management
- Preferred: Experience with Business Telecoms or Business subscription business model
Benefits after probationary period:
- Discounted Gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast on working days
- Regular company outings
- Pension contribution
- 20 Days holiday a year plus additional days for length of service
- Discounted Internet connectivity
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Shares
- Ride2Work Scheme
How to apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Head of Marketing’ as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.