FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market-leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market-leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity-related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
The Corporate Paralegal will be primarily responsible for all legal requirements encountered by the organisation, including but not limited to customer, partner and supplier contractual management. The role will report into the Senior Operations Manager and is a part-time position based in central London, with the option to work remotely.
- Manage contractual negotiations with new and existing customers
- Review and negotiate all supplier contractual agreements prior to on-boarding
- Ongoing review and management of all supplier and customer contracts to understand and report on business impact and expectations
- Escalate relevant legal queries to senior management and/or external solicitors
- Continual review and development of the customer Master Services Agreement
- Manage the procedure for creating and editing digital order forms
- General assistance with company-wide legal initiatives
Experience / Qualifications
- Significant previous paralegal experience required
- Ideally, have experience in the telecommunications industry
- Level 7 - Postgraduate Diploma Qualification or equivalent qualification required
- Strong understanding of corporate law
- University degree education desirable
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Proven ability in managing multiple legal projects involving a variety of stakeholders
- Proven track record in delivering against tight deadlines
- Must have an excellent command of the written and spoken English language
- Competent IT skills
Benefits after Probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.