FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market-leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market-leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity-related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
The DBAM (Desk Based Account Manager) will be tasked with supporting the existing base of channel partners reducing churn and upselling the same base with new products. You will be fully immersed into the sales cycle and can expect to be coached by an Experienced Head of Partners whilst supporting the channel partners and working closely with the Channel Manager.
You will be responsible for finding new opportunities within the client base and supporting partner development. You will manage the relationship with our Authorised Partners through their time at FluidOne, becoming a single point of contact for all aspects of their relationship.
The DBAM will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As a Channel Executive you will be expected to:
- Conduct regular phone-based service reviews
- Increase revenue and new product adoption from the base
- Hit individual monthly sales targets
- Quote and propose FluidOne’s product and services
- Process orders and set up new accounts
- Forecasting business opportunities to line manager
- Support the Channel team to help achieve their target
- Take an active part in training sessions in order to maintain good technical and industry knowledge
- Manage customer’s ongoing sales needs and propose new solutions
- Point of escalation for Support, Provisioning and Finance issues
- Project manage the deployment of service
- Keeping clients well informed on the progress of provisioning by email and phone
- Help organise client events and workshops
Experience / Qualifications:
- Must have a Business or IT related degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some customer service experience preferred but not essential as a good attitude and personality is just as important
- Must have strong enthusiasm for sales and technology
- Must be target orientated, money motivated and have a competitive edge
Benefits after Probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.