FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market-leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market-leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity-related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
The Technical Bit:
The Channel Account Manager is an instrumental position in the sales team that will be responsible for maintaining and growing our largest customers. Reporting to the Channel Sales Director, you will be responsible for building robust and long-lasting relationships with these key accounts and driving growth in revenue and profitability. You will be expected to be able to articulate the strategic goals and strategy of the key accounts and to help shape and influence these accounts. As the Channel Account Manager, you will need to manage the internal resources of FluidOne to deliver world-class service to our customers.
The Channel Account Manager will be targeted on a quarterly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent six-figure package and award-winning company benefits.
Your role within the team will be to:
- Maintain and grow the revenue and profitability of up to 20 key accounts
- Create and execute detailed plans to deliver growth within key accounts
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of how to engage and deliver at C level
- Build Pipeline business through both traditional and non-traditional sales routes
- Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
- Be able to network and build robust relationships in order to open up stakeholder engagement at all levels within these strategic accounts
- Understand the customers’ business objectives and strategy, and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines.
- Build and maintain large pipelines
- Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the sales team
- Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
- Become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business to FluidOne
- Work with marketing to create campaigns into your customers
- Travel to customer sites is essential as this is partially a field-based role
- Must have sold Connectivity
- A proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Extensive experience of selling into complex business structures within large enterprise customers
- Must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is essential
- Experience of RFP and RFI processes with demonstrable success
Benefits after Probationary period:
- Free Private medical and subsidised dental care
- Life assurance (3 x salary)
- Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Individual bonuses
How to apply: Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.