FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne works closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for ambitious Business Sales Managers to work in our growing Sales Team.
The Business Sales Manager will be tasked with managing a base of smaller accounts, as well as developing a base of new business and manage the ongoing client relationship. You will be fully immersed into the sales cycle and can expect to be coached by an Experienced Head of Practice to aid you to bring on fresh new businesses.
Excellent objection handling expertise coupled with dynamic relationship building skills are paramount to this role. You will have a strategic mindset that is not afraid to open new markets of business and add to existing verticals and accounts.
The Business Sales Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As a Business Sales Manager you will be expected to do the following:
Acquiring New Customers:
- Researching and understanding verticals and sweet spot prospects under 250 seats
- Maintaining a good level of understanding of all FluidOne products - connectivity, mobile and UC
- Identifying key targets and understanding your existing base
- Documenting and presenting a quarterly plan
Nurturing newly acquired customers:
- Lead generation - cold-calling, networking, referrals etc
- Converting inbound leads generated by marketing
- Lead nurturing - Webex's, presentations, conference calls, proposals etc
- Contracting - preparing and securing contractual documentation
- Managing the delivery stage of the sales cycle
- Representing the customer's needs within the organisation to ensure successful customer experience
- Account management for life of account
Managing Existing Accounts
- Maintaining and updating relevant CRM records
- Building propositions and business cases
- Placing orders through SCT
- Reporting against KPIs: updating pipeline weekly and providing updates, tracking calls etc
- Managing a base of smaller accounts (billing sub £5,000 AGP)
- Regularly contacting your base and understanding opportunities for renewal, new products, and services as well as renewal dates
- Retaining customers and existing AGP.
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the business.
Experience / Qualifications
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment is desirable
- A self-starter that can be or is very well networked
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, driven and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
- A 2:1 or above in a Business or IT related discipline
Location: 5 Hatfields, London, SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company will require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations. Typically Mondays and Fridays will be in the office and Tuesday-Thursday will be field based.
Benefits after the probationary period
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution - 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.