FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
Full Job Specification
The Billing Analyst will be an experienced, mathematically minded individual who is responsible for the timely and accurate despatch of monthly invoices during the bill run process.
The position will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with Finance, Service Delivery and Sales as part of a fast paced Billing team. The right candidate will seize this opportunity to grow in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Reconcile supplier invoices
- Assist in the collation and recording of revenue and cost of sale accruals for the month end management accounts
- Assist with the production of meaningful revenue and cost of sale reports and analysis
- Assist with the calculation of the monthly revenue deferral and year end revenue deferral reports
- Raise and track disputes with carriers and ensure we are receiving the required credits
- Responsible for pre-bill run checks and revenue assurance analysis
- Complete the bill run each month and ensure customers receive their bills and backing information each month
- To provision all elements the following services with suppliers using the supplied online portals and paper format systems, Mobile Services, Connectivity, Voice Services
- To set up and maintain the aspects of all the billing import and export process of service charges and usage charges within the billing system
- Resolve customer queries and issues within the billing as per agreed SLAs
- Import daily & monthly CDR’s and service charge files
Experience / Qualifications
This job specification does not list all duties and is not limited to the above list of responsibilities.
- Attention to detail, a proactive approach and analytical thinking is crucial to this role
- Flexible, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A maths, science or finance related degree is ideal
- Previous experience with telecommunications billing is a must
- Previous experience as a Billing Analyst
- Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Previous SQL experience is desirable
- Previous experience preferred of the Abillity Billing system
Benefits after probationary period
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Free high-speed internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Subsidised Health and dental care
- Discounted gym membership
- 6% Pension contribution
- Ride2Work scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Individual bonuses
- Free flu jabs
How to apply:
Please send you CV with covering letter to email@example.com. Please add the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.