FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for ambitious experienced Account Directors to work in our expanding Sales Team.
The Account Manager role within a team is to be fully responsible for managing both direct and partner accounts. You will be expected to maximise the potential of the existing client base by building strong relationships with partners and understanding the key requirements.
Networking events, client meetings and regular customer interactions will give you the opportunity to showcase your people skills and aid effective account management.
The Account Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As an Account Manager you will be expected to:
- Build maintain and grow great relationships with all customers
- Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
- Understand the customers’ business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines
- Build and maintain large pipelines
- Understand the importance of accurate forecasting and deliver on them
- To be able to manage and understand businesses of all sizes
- Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team
- Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
- Become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business to FluidOne
- Create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
Experience / Qualifications
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
Location: 5 Hatfields, London, SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company will require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations. Typically Mondays and Fridays will be in the office and Tuesday-Thursday will be field based.
Benefits after probationary period
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.