FluidOne, established in 2006, is a market-leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning Platform One, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission-critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 75 as at Sept19 against a telecoms industry average of 32.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market-leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity-related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
The Account Manager role within a team is to be fully responsible for managing both direct and partner accounts. You will be expected to maximise the potential of the existing client base by building strong relationships with partners and understanding the key requirements.
Networking events, client meetings and regular customer interactions will give you the opportunity to showcase your people skills and aid effective account management.
The Account Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As an Account Manager you will be expected to:
- Build maintain and grow great relationships with all customers
- Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
- Understand the customers’ business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines
- Build and maintain large pipelines
- Understand the importance of accurate forecasting and deliver on them
- To be able to manage and understand businesses of all sizes
- Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team
- Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
- Become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business to FluidOne
- Create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
Experience / Qualifications
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
Location: 5 Hatfields, London, SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company will require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations. Typically Mondays and Fridays will be in the office and Tuesday-Thursday will be field based.
Benefits after probationary period
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme