We collect personal information from you through the use of product enquiry and registration forms when you sign up for our services and every time you e-mail us your details. We process personal information collected in order to:
- Provide you with information about our products and services
- Conduct specific marketing campaigns
- Assist us in meeting customer expectations in evolving new products
- Monitor usage of the site
- Review product demand and as an aid to future development
- To access marketing profiles
We will not disclose any personal information we keep about you to any third parties, except for companies and suppliers we may engage to provide services that involve data processing on our behalf. We may need to disclose your data where required or permitted by law (for example to law enforcement authorities in relation to the investigation of a suspected criminal offence).
By using this website you consent to the collection and use of your information as we have outlined in this policy.
Information Security Policy
It is Fluidata's policy to develop, implement and maintain an Information Security Management System that:
- Provides assurance within the company and to our clients and partners that the availability, integrity and confidentiality of their information will be maintained appropriately;
- Manages information security risks to all company and customer assets;
- Protects the company's ongoing ability to meet contracted commitments through appropriate Business Continuity;
- Bases information security decisions and investments on risk assessment of relevant assets considering; Integrity, Availability and Confidentiality;
- Takes into account business and legal or regulatory requirements, and contractual security obligations;
- Maintains awareness of all employees so they can identify and fulfil contractual, legislative and company specific security management responsibilities
- Minimises the business impact of and deals effectively with security incidents.
This Policy is supported by the following objectives:
- Implementation of a company wide Information Security Management System that is fully compliant and independently certified to the ISO/IEC 27001 Standard for Information Security Management Systems;
- Implementation of a sensitive Information Classification and Exchange Policy including compliance with regulations under the Data Protection Act 1998 to protect client, partner, supplier, our own and personal employee information which is not in the public domain;
- Implementation of an Information Security Risk Assessment Process that assesses the business harm likely to result from a security failure and the realistic likelihood of such a failure occurring in the light of prevailing threats and vulnerabilities, and controls currently implemented;
- Development and implementation of a Business Continuity Plan to counteract interruptions to business activities and to protect critical business processes from the effects of major failures or disasters;
- Defined security controlled perimeters and access to controlled offices and facilities to prevent unauthorised access, damage and interference to business premises and information;
- Information security awareness guidance for all company employees;
- An ISMS Management Team that supports the continuous review and improvement of the company ISMS;
- Implementation of incident management and escalation procedures for reporting and investigation of security incidents for ISMS management review and action.
The Fluidata Information Security Policy is reviewed by the ISMS Management Team who recommend amendments and updates to the policy as part of the continuous service improvement process.