FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of technology. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for two years running. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for an experienced Tester to work in our growing Development Team.
The Technical Bit:
You will already have commercial quality assurance experience. The role will be to join our small team where we have lots of new development projects. We develop and maintain websites and web services that provide our customers with the ability to automatically place and maintain orders, as well as developing in house tools.
We are looking for a skilled tester with flare to compliment the team. The job will be varied between internal and external projects. You will be part of the London team but must have the ability to work with remote staff while also being able to communicate with non-technical staff.
- Demonstrable experience in software quality assurance
- Excellent experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Good attention to detail and the understanding of how to find flaws in complex software
- Experience and knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience of creating manual and automated test scripts
- Experience of responsive cross-browser testing
- Knowledge of defect life cycle and bug tracking tool – JIRA
- Knowledge of using a test management tool
- Basic knowledge of scripting in C# and OOP
It’s not just your talent we are after; you will be passionate about making an impact.
Our ideal Developers are:
- Sharp-eyed with an attention to detail
- Driven to evolve your skill set
- Professional but fun!
Benefits after probationary period:
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings
Free high speed internet connectivity
Free private medical insurance
Subsidised dental insurance
Discounted gym membership
6% Pension contribution
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.