FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of technology. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for three years running. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious Head of Practice to work in our growing Sales Team.
The Head of Practice will be the line manager of a highly successful Channel team. They will be tasked with developing a team responsible for growing existing client relationships, driving new business and managing our channel partners.
Excellent leadership and coaching qualities are a must coupled with a real appetite to develop people.
You will have a strategic mind that is not afraid to challenge the status quo, but have the gravitas to deliver through their team.
The Head of Practice will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As a Head of Practice you will be expected to:
- Effectively lead a team of up to 5 to over achieve on all metrics
- Manage cross functional responsibilities across sales floor through strong relationship management
- Be a natural coach with a hunger to develop people
- Create, implement and execute different strategies to match our routes to market
- Have high level of management skills
- Be responsible for making over achievement habitual through your team
Experience / Qualifications
- To be a leader that is not scared of getting their “hands dirty”
- A proven track record of smashing targets is essential
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Lead from the front and have a strong enthusiasm for sales and technology
- Being able to manage change effectively
- Must be target orientated and have a competitive edge
Benefits after probationary period:
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings
Free high speed internet connectivity
Free private medical insurance
Subsidised dental insurance
Discounted gym membership
6% Pension contribution
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.