Who are we:
FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
The technical bit:
You will already have commercial programming experience. The role will be to join our small team where we have lots of new development projects. We develop and maintain websites and web services that provide our customers with the ability to automatically place and maintain orders, as well as developing in house tools.
We are looking for a skilled front end C#.Net developer with flare to compliment the team. The job will be varied between internal and external projects. You will be part of the London team but must have the ability to work with remote staff while also being able to communicate with non-technical staff.
- BA/BSc in CS, or a numerate discipline or equivalent
- You should have demonstrable C# experience
- Experience with Java script and JQuery is essential
- Good MVC and CSS skills
- Working knowledge of Angular and HTML
- Good knowledge of web security issues will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of web services, Restful, SOAP, WCF
- .NET 3.5 to .Net 4.5, Visual Studio 2008 to 2017, SQL Server, IIS 7.0 + as well as previous versions
- WPF, Entity framework and LINQ is desirable
- SQL server skills and My SQL is desirable
- PHP and Java experience is a plus
- Some knowledge of a version control system
- Must have a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Understand the difference between writing the perfect code vs business needs
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Happy to be involved in the release cycle which is sometimes out of hours
It’s not just your talent we are after; you will be passionate about making an impact.
Our ideal Developers are:
- Sharp-eyed with an attention to detail
- Driven to evolve their skill set
- Professional but fun!
Benefits after probationary period:
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings
Free high speed internet connectivity
Free private medical insurance
Subsidised dental insurance
Discounted gym membership
6% Pension contribution
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.