FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
The Enterprise Sales Manager role is an instrumental senior position in the sales team that will contribute towards a combination of new business targets. Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director, you will work in conjunction with the Sales team to acquire
500+ employee businesses. You will be expected to maximise the potential of FluidOne’s comprehensive portfolio of unique voice and data solutions on offer through our strategic network partnerships.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will be targeted on a quarterly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent six figure package and award winning company benefits.
• Win high value business in the medium to larger business sector
• Create and execute detailed plans to deliver high value clients
• Have extensive knowledge and understanding of how to engage and deliver at C level
• Bring on new business through both traditional and non-traditional sales routes
• Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
• Be able to network and build robust relationships in order to work effectively with lead generation partners
• Understand the customers’ business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines.
• Build and maintain large pipelines
• Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the sales team
• Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
• Become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business to FluidOne
• Create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
• Travel to customer sites is essential as this is a field based role
This job specification does not list all duties and is not limited to the above list of responsibilities
Experience / Qualifications:
• A proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
• Must be a keen collaborator
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
• Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
• Knowledge of the industry is desirable
• Extensive enterprise experience of selling voice and/or data solutions
Benefits after probationary period:
Free private medical insurance Free eye test
Discounted gym membership
Breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few Pension contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free business grade internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Childcare vouchers Ride2Work scheme Department incentives Volunteer day scheme Flu Jabs
Annual pay reviews
How to apply:
Send your CV with covering letter to recruitment@FluidOne.com with the job title as the subject field. If your CV is the right match, we will be in touch.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.