FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for ambitious Channel Executive to work in our growing Sales Team.
The Channel Executive will be tasked with supporting the existing base of channel partners and upselling the same base with new products. You will be fully immersed into the sales cycle and can expect to be coached by an Experienced Head of Partners whilst supporting the channel partners and working closely with the Channel Managers.
You will be responsible for finding new opportunities within the client base and supporting partner development. You will manage the relationship with our Authorised Partners through their time at FluidOne, becoming a single point of contact for all aspects of their relationship.
The Channel Executive will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
- Conduct regular phone based service reviews
- Increase revenue and new product adoption from the base
- Hit individual monthly sales targets
- Quote and propose FluidOne’s product and services
- Process orders and setup new accounts
- Forecasting business opportunities to line manager
- Support the Channel team to help achieve their target
- Take active part in training sessions in order to maintain good technical and industry knowledge
- Manage customers ongoing sales needs and propose new solutions
- Point of escalation for Support, Provisioning and Finance issues
- Project manage deployment of service
- Keeping clients well informed on progress of provisioning by email and phone
- Help organise client events and workshops
Experience / Qualifications:
- Must have a Business or IT related degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some customer service experience preferred but not essential as a good attitude and personality is just as important
- Must have a strong enthusiasm for sales and technology
- Must be target orientated, money motivated and have a competitive edge
Benefits after probationary period:
- Free private healthcare
- Subsidised dental care
Discounted gym membership
- FluidOne breakfast, snacks and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Ride2Work scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
- Company iPad
5 Hatfields, London, SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
How to apply:
Send CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.