Fluidata is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of technology.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top Tech Track 100 with an average growth of 45% each year, three years running. This year we are listed as one of the 50 Best Small Companies to work for. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join Fluidata.
With that in mind, we are looking for ambitious Account Managers to work in our growing Sales Team.
The technical bit
The Account Manager role within a team is to be fully responsible for managing both direct and partner accounts. You will be expected to maximise the potential of the existing client base by building strong relationships with partners and understanding the key requirements.
Networking events, client meetings and regular customer interactions will give you the opportunity to showcase your people skills and aid effective account management.
The Account Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
Your role within the team will be to:
· Build, maintain and grow great relationships with all customers
· Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
· Understand the customers' business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow revenue lines
· Understand the importance of accurate forecasting and deliver on them
· To be able to manage and understand businesses of all sizes
· Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team
· Always be ahead of competitor activity
· Deliver exceptional customer service
· A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment
· You must be a keen collaborator
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
· Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
· Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
The award winning company benefits
· Subsidised Health and dental care
· Discounted gym membership
· Fluidata breakfast and refreshments on working days
· Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
· Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
· Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
· Free internet connectivity
· £50 Birthday Voucher
· Childcare vouchers
· Ride2Work scheme
· Department incentives
· Volunteer day scheme
· Individual bonuses
· iPad – after a successful year
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: 2 More London, London Bridge, SE1 2AP
Send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.