FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of technology. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for three years running. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious, experienced Account Manager to work in our expanding Sales Team.
The Account Manager role within a team is to be fully responsible for managing direct accounts. You will be expected to maximise the potential of the existing client base by building strong relationships with partners and understanding the key requirements.
You will be expected to maximise the potential of FluidOne’s comprehensive portfolio of unique voice and data solutions on offer through our strategic network partnerships.
The Account Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
• Build, maintain and grow great relationships with all customers
• Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
• Understand the customers’ business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines
• Build and maintain large pipelines
• Understand the importance of accurate forecasting and deliver on them
• Be able to manage and understand businesses of all sizes
• Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team
• Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
• Become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business to FluidOne
• Create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
• Carry out any additional duties required
Experience / Qualifications
• A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment
• Experience within the telecommunications industry is essential
• You must be a keen collaborator
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
• Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
Location: London, 5 Hatfields, SE1 9PG. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
The award winning company benefits
Free private medical insurance
Free eye test
Discounted gym membership
Breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free business grade internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
Send CV with covering letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject field.
FluidOne is an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.